Project Essential III BT Turntable. Based on the Award winning Essential III with the addition of Bluetooth compatibility to stream your vinyl.
- EISA award winning turntable range
- Beautiful high-gloss plinth and platter
- Wirelessly stream your vinyl over Bluetooth
The Essential III BT is part of Pro-Ject Audio Systems' affordable turntable concept series. The Essential III FlexiRange allows you to pick exactly which turntable is right for your personal system, without wasting money on unnecessary features for your need.
All models in the FlexiRange are based on the standard Essential III turntable. From the high-quality, acoustically neutral, high-gloss MDF plinth and platter, through the premium bearing and decoupling feet, all the way onto the aluminium tonearm, Ortofon OM 10 cartridge and 9V asynchronous motor; the Essential III is a proven performer that’s more than justified its 5 Star rating from What Hi-Fi? magazine.
The Essential III BT is a turntable for the modern audiophile. Its built-in phono stage is designed to transmit to any compatible device within a 10m range, so whether you want to listen on Bluetooth headphones, a Bluetooth-enabled DAC or a Bluetooth-enabled soundsystem, you can stream your vinyl with ease.
When optimal fidelity is more important – for example, when listening through your main two-channel soundsystem – the Essential III BT’s phono stage also has optional Phono or Line level outputs, so you can connect straight to an external phono stage or a spare Line input on your amplifier. Combined with all the other advantages of the Essential III design, the Essential III BT successfully combines modern needs with traditional technology.
Like all models in the Essential III FlexiRange, the Essential III BT is available in a high-gloss red, white or black finish.
- High quality MDF gloss-wrapped platter
- Belt drive mechanism with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Factory fitted Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- Built-in MM phono stage
- Switch to bypass internal phono stage
- Wireless Bluetooth transmission to compatible receivers
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Lid included